It is difficult to list all the manufacturing skills our staff possesses. We believe that each member of our team, projects undertaken, challenges taken up, and even mistakes we have made, are surely significant contributions to this our undeniable versatility. Enabling us to complete your projects with success.
- Adapting to different customers' engineering
- Large scale precision fabrication
- Implementation of new manufacturing sequences
- Complex mechanical assembly and tests
- Multi-unit production
- Development of adapted tooling
- Diversified metallurgy know-how: Steel, stainless steel, duplex and super duplex
Diversity and scope of the accomplished projects have greatly contributed to our metallurgy knowledge. Whether we think of supply, contamination management or even welding methods, all departments have developed valuable expertise in the use of multi-metallurgy.
- Steel : A36, A516, 44W
- Stainless Steel : 300 Series
- Duplex (2101, 2205, 2507), 6-7%Moly